Chientan Youth Activity Center is situated on the west bank of Keelung River in Chientan, Taipei, able to provide dining and lodging for up to one thousand people. It is China Youth Corp’s training center with the largest capacity, and is a venue that provides the most comprehensive services for training purposes in the Taipei area. The buildings can be divided into three area:
This center, in accordance with the Youth Activity Center residential facility management and safety maintenance regulations, order no. 1030000094B promulgated by the Taiwan youth education department of the Ministry of Education, is established and managed on a non-profit basis, and provide lodging for the following groups of people:
1. Student with valid document of enrollment
2. Adults who are below forty years old.
3. Any individual who are attending activities held by government agencies, schools, NGOs in relation to public welfare, education, service and training, health or culture.
4. Any staff or volunteer with the document of proof issued by the China Youth Corp.
5. Teachers or relatives accompany individuals that meet the first two criteria, which shall not exceed four people.